All Individual Members will receive the IJME included as part of their membership!
In January 2011, renewals for ALL ISME Individual Memberships will be sent for the calendar years 2011 and 2012. In future all memberships will be calendar years for everyone. This enables us to be much more efficient and to serve you better.
If your existing membership overlaps, you will not overcharged. We will reduce your new membership fee according to the remaining duration of your current membership.
What changes do you get for the new two-year ISME Membership?
- Eight copies of IJME (International Journal of Music Education) (four per annum) published by SAGE Publications. Separate IJME subscriptions will not be available from ISME.
- Online access for all ISME Individual Members to IJME for the first time.
- Four editions of the ISME Newsletter (two per year) plus the monthly electronic Postcards.
- The latest information on events around the world, in particular the ISME World and Regional Conferences.
- Online access to resources for members is also being developed.
-Student Memberships are available to full time students, up to a maximum of four years. Fees for students are deliberately low to encourage participation in ISME and cover only the cost of receiving the IJME. Encourage your students to take advantage of this opportunity.
-Low HDI categories are not well represented in ISME. It is hoped that by subsidizing their fees more people from these countries will be able to join.
Be a part of this unique organization! You cannot afford not to be!